Monday, August 15, 2011

Oh Blah Dee, Oh Blah Da Life goes on Ahhhhh...

So I haven't been on here in a while...reason is I was diagnosed with Endrometrial Cancer which turned into more than that...which required surgery to removed everything that cancer invaded, which turned out to be more than my doctors first thought, which then requires me undergoing chemotherapy and radiation. How's that for a kick in the butt?


Just had my 2nd chemo treatment Friday and I feel like crap right now....no appetite...tummy hurts...head hurts...more that tired. But...only 6 more treatments to go and that ought to be right around Christmas. What I really miss is not being able to go out and take pictures...this one I posted of the abandoned stone house I took last year on Jackson Valley Road off Highway 88. No energy to go out this year...hopefully all my energy comes back in February when I can go back to work! I miss the outdoors!!

No comments:

Post a Comment